Saturday, March 05, 2005

Boost your morale!

I've developed a really pathetic habit of boosting my morale by checking my Ebay profile and reading through all the positive feedback I've received from sellers, all 9 of them.

Yes, when I'm feeling down, having a low self esteem day, not looking at the silver lining, etc etc, I've taken to finding comfort in the affirmations of complete strangers. Affirmations let's not forget that do not revolve around my intellect, wit and charm, but feedback that affirms a new breed of lifestyle qualifications: 'prompt payer' and 'GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ebayer!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Are these qualities I should add to my CV?

And furthermore, should I really be admitting this?!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Bertha said...

LOL. I'd say if Ebay gains more importance in the world of commerce (like it hasn't already?!), you can definitely add it into your CV. ;)

Keep on writing.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Kate Coyer said...

Or instead, I could use the structure but adapt it to the job I might be applying for:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Lecturer! Fast student advisor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home